Reference : PBT IS 20 30 B PB
Remove lead tubing from cables insulated with impregnated paper.
Non-cutting blades chase the lead before removal.
ø 20 to 55 mm
4 circular cutting blades
1 longitudinal cutting blade
Twin lateral hinge device
Complies with SERECT technical specifications: LV Live working n° 539
Hybrid model made from composite material
1000 V IEC EN 60900
ENEDIS Name no : 07 83 680
Size : 270 x 81 x 95 mm
Using advice :
- After having prepared and determined the length of the lead tubing to be removed.
- Draw two parallel longitudinal lines spaced about 10 mm apart.
- Draw the circular line to the limit.
- Remove the tab obtained in this way.
- Remove the remaining lead tube
Longitudinal cutting wheel 2 mm :
Ref MB20 PB2
KIT 4 circular cutting wheels depth 2 mm :
Ref KIT PB 20
Storage bag, reference SAC KT
Weight : 0.72 Kg